1.Who we are?
We are Kapa Solutions Sp. z o.o. [Ltd.], owner of mrcutout.com and controller of any data collected through our website.
Here is some information about our company: Kapa Solutions Sp. z o.o. [Ltd.]
15/21 Budapesztanska Street
Email: [email protected]
2. What information do we collect and why we do it?
We collect some Personal Information from you when you use our site. Table below shows you what information we get, why we need it for, and why we can get it (legal basis)
|Purpose||Data (key elements)||Legal basis|
|Registration of an account||Name, email address||During registration we ask for your consent|
|Signing up with social media profiles||Name, surname, email address||During registration we ask for your consent|
|If you use contact form to ask a question we need to send you a response||Email address||Legitimate interest - if you ask a question you want the answer|
|Sending newsletter with news about product, offers and tricks & tips||Email address||If we have no other basis, we ask for your consent|
|Proceeding your order||Invoice data (company name, address, tax id)||Legitimate interest - we need this data to proceed your order|
We also store other data concerning your activity within our website:
IP address, browsing history, download history, clicks within our website, visits to the main page and subpages, dates of creating an Account and logging into the Account, history and activities connected to our email communication with you.
It is our legitimate interest to collect this data in purpose of:
- delivering our services
- improving our website, offer and communication
- personalizing experience only within our website
- detecting and preventing fraud
We also use aggregated data:
we collect anonymous, aggregated, not personally identifiable data through cookies (described below). It helps us to understand how users use our website.
3. How do we protect your information?
We have put in place commercially reasonable physical, electronic, and organizational procedures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your information. We also require our third parties to agree to standard contractual data protection clauses that have been approved by the European Commission before we transfer your information to them.
4. How long do we keep your personal data
We take the principles of data minimisation and removal seriously and have internal policies in place to ensure that we only ever ask for the minimum amount of data for the associated purpose and delete that data promptly once it is no longer required.
5. Rights you have over your data
You have a range of rights over your data, which include the following:
- Where data processing is based on consent, you may revoke this consent at any time and we will make it as easy as possible for you to do this (for example by putting 'unsubscribe' links at the bottom of all our marketing emails)
- You have the right to ask for rectification and/or deletion of your information
- You have the right of access to your information
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner if you feel your rights have been infringed
- A full summary of your legal rights over your data can be found on the Information Commissioner's website here: https://www.giodo.gov.pl/en/323
If you would like to access the rights listed above, or any other legal rights you have over your data under current legislation, please get in touch with us - [email protected]
Please note that relying on some of these rights, such as the right to deleting your data, will make it impossible for us to continue to deliver some services to you. However, where possible we will always try to allow maximum access to your rights while continuing to deliver as many services to you as possible.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
7. When we share your data
We will only pass your personally identifiable information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- you have provided your explicit consent for us to pass data to a named third party
- we are using a third party purely for the purposes of processing data on our behalf and we have in place a data processing agreement with that third party that fulfils our legal obligations in relation to the use of third party data processors
- we are required by law to share your data
In addition, we will only pass data to third parties outside of the EU where appropriate safeguards are in place as defined by Article 46 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
8. Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
9.Information of children
The Services is not intended for use by minors under the age of 13, unless through an Authorized Individual Representative. If we learn that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information without verifiable parental consent, we will promptly take reasonable and appropriate actions to remove such user and delete any personal information from our servers.
10. Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at Terms & Conditions
11. Your Consent
This policy was last modified on 2018-06-01
13. Contacting Us
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding your privacy rights or any other subject. You can do this by using our Contact page or sending us an email at [email protected]